It's that time of year again

No, I am not talking about the holidays. I am talking about the time of year where each of us takes a turn being sick. My daughter was on antibiotics during the wedding due to a sinus infection and then a month later got a nasty viral cold that really had her coughing hard and feeling miserable. This weekend I had a terrible stomach bug. So far my husband has escaped but the month is not over yet!

 I had planned on being a part of a Sharing Christmas blog cruise with the crew but never got my post up Friday morning. I waited until Friday because I had some things we were doing on Thursday I wanted to include. Oh well, that's life here at Special Connection Homeschool. There is always one time during the year we all go through some gunk or other. I am praying Monday we will all be well and back in our normal routines. I will hopefully get up the posts about what we are doing to share Christmas then.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hoping you guys are on the mend soon. Got it going around our house as well. Love the new look on the blog (and sorry if it's not "new" I usually just read your posts in my reader lol.)

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids