Free Ebooks on Kindle - Joke Books

After posting yesterday about Gess' little made up riddle Why did the chicken become a meteorologist, I decided to see if I could find some free joke eBooks to help enhance her joke repertoire.   I thought I might as well share the finds with all of you.

Keep in mind these two things:

1.  I have not read these yet and do not know how appropriate or good they may be.

2. Free today does not mean they will be free tomorrow, so keep that in mind if you are reading this later.  However they may be free for a week, a month, who knows!  It certainly doesn't hurt to check and besides, some of the usual prices are as low as .99 anyway!  Just click on the book to download them from Amazon.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids