On the mend

Well we have missed about a week of school.  Gess got bronchitis and after 5 days on antibiotics started getting worse rather than better.  One more trip the doctor got us more antibiotics for a sinus infection as well.  My mother has also been ill and I finally got it myself.  Here is Gess getting her breathing treatment while I was watching some TV in the school room.  How is that for cozy?


We did manage to start some school on Tuesday thought it's been a light two days.  We both tire out early.  Right now I am blessed with some great curriculum that is making it easier for me.  Two of them have audio readings of the text which saves both of our voices and one is on the computer which even saves me all the work.  I will be sharing about them soon in my Schoolhouse Reviews, so be watching for them!

In the mean time we are slowly getting better and back to full strength.  I pray that all of you are in good health as well.  I can't wait to get past this season.  Bring on the spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids