Free Friday: Super Duper Inc Apps and Worksheets

Super Duper Publications is an excellent site for educational and therapy resources.  My speech therapist uses some of their products and I have found them to be quite helpful myself.  Well, they do offer a few resources for FREE that I wanted to share with you.

First are the FREE APPS.  While most of them are for the IPAD they do have a few for Android based tablets.  You have to scroll down to the second section to find the FREE ones.  The first section is new apps, the second lists the free ones.


While they don't have very many apps for us Android users what I do use a lot are their FREE Worksheets.  In order to get those you have to be one of their Facebook friends.  Then each week on Facebook they will post a FREE Worksheet to be downloaded.  It's only up for a limited time so I can't link you to any specific page, but if you click on their image it will take you to their Facebook page.  Once you click like and start following them you  will soon find them sharing their FREE Worksheets.  What I do is print the ones I like and file them away and when I need something to do for therapy that week I work it in. 

Below are just a couple of examples of the fun worksheets we have done.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids