A+ Tutorsoft FREE WorkText and Other Discounts

I have to say that A+ Tutorsoft is becoming my favorite math product.  Gess does extremely well with it and that has me excited because math has been our biggest struggle.  Check out my review in case you missed it.


Remember that their 50% discount ends on March 31 so if you want to try it out, now is the time!
To receive the 50% discount the code SPOFFER50 (expires 3/31/2013)

I have also found out that A+ Tutorsoft has some text books too.  For a limited time you can get their Early Elementary Fractions WorkText PDF for FREE from Currclick.  This also expires 3/31/2013. 


Their other WorkText Books are also discounted for the rest of the week priced at $2.49 each although they usually sell for $8.00.  This is a really great deal.  You can find those available at the A+ Tutorsoft Page on Currclick as well.

I know it's not Friday but if I didn't tell you about the FREE book now you would have less time to actually get it FREE!  Thanks A+ Tutorsoft and Currclick for these great products!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids