Free Friday: Snowtime Apps From Google Play

We had our second winter storm in 5 days but we finally got enough snow for Gess to play in.  I mentioned during my Snow Days post that our first storm brought about 3 inches of ice so we couldn't make a snowman.  Well this one brought 4 inches of snow, so we finally had a success!  Here is Gess making our snowman.  She named him Jacket.


Gess could have kept playing in the snow, but mommy was cold.  So I had an idea of how to keep her warm while playing with snow.  I downloaded some FREE apps from Google Play for our tablet. 

For your reading pleasure how about the story of the Snow Queen.


Or just for fun, you can build a snowman or play a snowman game!




That's my kind of winter time fun! As always they may not be free for long so be sure to act fast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids