Diligently Working

I just had to take a moment and update you on how helpful Gess is these days with the laundry.  She actually does more than just fold now.  She will put the clothes in the wash for me and start the machine.  From there she will put the clothes into the dryer and start that too, although she doesn't always getting the setting just right.  While she is pretty good at folding she seems to be looking at improving her skills.  The other day she seemed to get very creative and had quite the array of clothes on the floor.  I had to run out while she was doing it but my husband left it for me to see because it was quite the sight.  Check it out.


She did it all by herself!  Every pair of socks had it's own place and everything! I can't tell you how helpful it is to have a child who can do the laundry for me.  It happens to be one my least favorite tasks!  Thanks Gess!  You are one amazing girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids