Horseback Riding Lessons Begin Again

Between the late snows and all the recent rains the start of riding season was a bit delayed.  We finally started last week but I didn't get any photos until last night.  Here are shots as they were coming back home.

Here they are heading to the stop sign to come back to the stables.


She is watching mom as she is crossing the street.


Bringing Pepper up to the tree where she will unmount.


Yes mom, it was fun!


We had a great conversation when it was over.  I asked her if she had fun and she said "yeah."  I asked her where they rode to and she said "around town."  Trying to figure out where in town I asked her what she saw.  Her answer to that question was "horse poop."  Well, I asked!  Thinking about that on the ride home I told her that she just makes my day better.  To that she said a hearty, "Thank you!"  I love this girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids