New Therapy Page Completed

I am happy to announce that my new Therapy page is done.  You will now find this label at the top of my blog which organizes my posts and other resources for behavioral, cognitive, life skills, motor skills, social skills, speech and general therapy.

Many of the posts are simply activities we did as part of our therapy, they are not an entire therapy program.  There are also links to other therapy websites and resources. Therapy is an integral part of our school each day and I try to share with you some of the ways we incorporate it into not only school, but daily living.

I would love to see the information on this page grow.  Please feel free to share with me other resources that you think should be included as well as suggestions on what else you would like for me to write about. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids