Join the Schoolhouse Review Crew!

I started this blog to share homeschooling resources with families, especially those who homeschool children with special needs.  In my blogging I stumbled upon an opportunity to be on the Schoolhouse Review Crew.  That has become one of the biggest blessings in our homeschool journey.  Being on the crew has exposed me to many homeschool products that I might not have found on my own and it has given me an opportunity to share those resources with all of you in my reviews!

Are you a homeschool blogger with an active blog?  Want to try some new homeschool resources and tell your readers about them?  Want to be part of an incredible homeschool community?  Then consider joining the Schoolhouse Review Crew!  Visit their website for more details and requirements.  The deadline for applications is November 8.

 photo 2014Applications_zps30afe543.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids