Morning Devotions

I hope some of you have been enjoying my Morning Devotions. I am doing them because they are keeping me accountable to my own personal Bible study time by writing down what I have learned. I figured sharing it with others might help them find time to have a devotion as well. Sometimes my biggest problem is deciding what to read therefore I have found having a devotional to read with can certainly be helpful.

However, since this is a homeschool blog I will probably stop posting them here. I will, however, keep the link at the top and side bar of my page so those interested can easily find them. I will start that later today so for anyone looking for today's devotion, I apologize that it won't arrive until later but I have to set the blog up first. Since today is our first day back to school, that will have to wait until this afternoon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids