Art Musuem

Gess has been taking oil painting lessons so when my son wanted to show us around the art museum on campus last week, I was thrilled.


As we walked through gallery Gess was interested in about every piece of art.


She was, however really drawn to the paintings. I didn't take many pictures because I wanted to just enjoy the experience. However, there were a couple that really drew drew her attention so I took a shot of them. Knowing my daughter's love for weather and meteorology can you see why she got excited about this painting?


But around the corner we found one that she liked even better. She declared that this one below was indeed her favorite.



Is think this will give her new perspective as she makes her own paintings. She actually has painted clouds before. Below is an original Gess painting. I love her clouds!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids