10 Reasons for Thanks Week 3


4. I am thankful for my friends. The ones that I don't see as much as I would like to but are ready with a yes when want to play cards, go to a movie, bowling, or some other thing. Those that still gather for game night, karaoke, and cookouts. Those who were here to greet me when I first arrived and still love me even now to those I am just now getting to know. I am also thankful for those I have known over the years but lost touch with only to find you on here again. You are all dear to me!

3. I am thankful for my church family. With my actual family being spread around the country I am extremely grateful for a place where I can feel those bonds face to face, day to day. I have many great mentors and friends. They will laugh with me, cry with me, travel with me, work with me, and pray with me. This has truly been one of the few places in life where I feel like I fit in, so the fact that they even put up with me is reason enough to say thanks! 

2. I am thankful for my family. My husband treats me with great love and respect and never leaves me in doubt of how much I mean to him. My children make me proud in many different ways. I love that they love each other and that they love their mom. We have been through much together and I think it has made us all stronger.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids