10 Reasons for Thanks Week 4


1. I am thankful that a holy God would love me enough to save me. That while I was still a sinner Christ died for me. He did not wait for me to be worthy, for that I would never be. With the psalmist I ask, what is man that God is mindful of Him? Not knowing or understanding such a love, I simply thank Him for it, each and every day.

I am thankful for God's Word. How I have access to know more about Him and to learn how to experience His love, mercy, grace and peace. I am thankful that I have many copies, in many versions, when there are people around the globe risking their lives to get one. I am also thankful there are missionaries working diligently to get those to them.

I am thankful for answered prayers. That God hears and has mercy and grace. I am also thankful for unanswered prayers as God truly does know best and can use things that I don't understand for His glory. I am thankful that I can boldly go before the throne of grace and know that He hears me. That is truly enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids