Easy Challah Bread

I think I have found my staple Challah Bread for our Sabbath meals.  It is called Easy Challah Bread and it is "a six-ingredient, simple recipe for Challah bread." They were certainly right. This is easy to make and tastes so much better than the other version I made. Our family can't seem to get enough of it!  I found it at Allrecipes.com. I find most of my recipes there.


The only difference I made was I let it rise a second time after shaping it and placing it on the pan.



Now I am working on a freezing technique for the dough. Since I have Co-op twice a month I make one batch of bread on the week that I don't have co-op and use the frozen portion on the week I do. It didn't rise as well the second time but it was still delicious! 

Comments

Tonya said…
I love Challah Bread! So delish!
Yours looks wonderful!
I usually just pick some up at Trader Joe's!
ReneeK said…
Looks wonderful!

Challah Bread makes the best french toast. Except I usually don't have any left over to make it. I have to hide a loaf to make it.

Popular posts from this blog

Printable Family Chore Chart

Learning the 10 Commandments

Explaining Baptism to Kids